Client's billing report can be accessed from left hand side navigation.
The client Billing Report page enables you to conduct the following functions:
- Review shift information before invoicing and edit shift details
- Edit specified shift details
- Generate Invoices
- Funds Management
Reviewing Shift Information
Within the client Billing Report page you can review the following information for each shift:
- It's crucial to the invoicing process to ensure that all rates are assigned correctly to each shift. If no rate is assigned to a service, the shift will be highlighted red in the client shift breakdown page.
- Ensure that staff are assigned to each shift
- Ensure that staff already assigned to the shift are not double-booked with other clients.
Edit Specified Shift Details
The following details can be edited from the client shift breakdown page:
- Rate Group: This enables you to assign rate groups (with their corresponding rates) to the shift.
- Ratio: Enables you to edit the client:staff ratio
- Funds: Allows you to assign a fund to charge the service cost to. Related article: Funds Management
- Start/End Time: This only amends the client's attendance within the shift NOT the shift end/start time. Thus the duration of the sift may remain the same however the client may have only been present for a portion of the shift. Related articles: Adjust Client Attendance at Shift Level & Adjust client's attendance in reoccuring shifts
- Mileage: Any mileage incurred during the shift can be added here
- Expense: any additional cost incurred specifically by the client can be allocated here.
- Absent/Remove: Very applicable for group programs where some clients may have been absent/need to be removed from the reoccuring shifts. Simply choose the correct option next to the corresponding client's name.
- Click on the Link to know about generating invoices.
- Click on the Link to know about generating fund management.