There are certain circumstances where the clock in and clock out feature will not work. Below is a list of scenarios to help you troubleshoot if this is the case.
- The address must be matched to an address Google Maps recognises. When entering the address of the shift Google Maps will match the address to it's known locations. If the shift address cannot be found the clock in and clock out feature will not work.
- Shift start and end location are different.
- GPS settings must be turned on and enabled. Users with GPS turned off will be prompted to enable it when opening the ShiftCare app.
- Poor reception and data coverage.
- Staff is more than 100 meters outside of their specified clock in or clock out location.