In order to add Goals, go to client List page from left-hand side navigation. Select the client you want to add goals to. Now select Goals from client drop down section.
Goal Dropdown menu will open.
- List : All the added goals can be viewed by clicking on "List"
- New Goal : Click "New Goal" in order to add new goals
Clicking on the new goal will take you to the below page. Fill the name of the goal and details in the description. Add Commenced date as well. Hit Save once done.
Now one goal is added. You can view the added goal on below page.
Options from the Goal list are:
- New Goal: You can click on in order to add new goals. You can add as many goals as you want.
- Edit: Click on edit if you want to make changes in the Goal title, description or commencing date. You can also write Achieved and closed date as well (if goals are met or closed)
- Show: Click on Show in order to add strategies.
Add strategies to the goals
Adding strategies to reach the goal is an important step which allows the workers to score progress on these strategies through the app. Carers rate or score progress on each of the strategy towards the goal through the app.
Each goal can have many strategies to achieve that goal. You can see the overall/average rating from all carers on the progress towards the goal from the Rating column (as shown below). Coloured stars are the rating given by the carer for that particular strategy.
When viewing the list of Goals, click on the Show button to access the strategies.
For each goal, multiple strategies can be added for worker's to provide feedback on.
Each time a worker provides a rating through the app on the strategy, this adds to the overall score of the goal.
- Through the app - Add goal progress - score progress on strategies