If your role is Admin, Coordinator or HR then you can subscribe or turn off email notifications for shift events. An example of Shift event is - Shift clock in/out, progress note added, mileage added. Some of the common notifications are:
- Carer successfully clock in or out by carer
- Carer clock in or out was unsuccessful by carer
- Progress note added or updated by carer
- Mileage added or updated by carer
- Expense added by carer
- Feedback, incident or injury reported by carer
- Shift was cancelled by another Admin, Coordinator or HR
- Shift was updated by another Admin, Coordinator or HR
Turning on or off notifications
If your role is Admin, Coordinator or HR then you can subscribe to these notifications by going to your staff profile page and updating settings.
⚠️ By default account owners are subscribed to receive notifications
If you wish to subscribe yourself or someone with Admin, Coordinator or HR roles, then update Subscribe to notifications setting on the user.
If you wish to keep notification subscription on, but want to filter out unnecessary notifications e.g. Shift updated, then please refer to this article to setup filters within your Inbox.