The beginner's guide to all things ShiftCare. Accept your invite. Invite your staff & clients. Create shifts.
Add, edit and update areas to match organisation departments, regions or areas of service.
The Carer's guide to all things ShiftCare App and Web, from viewing rosters to managing notes and tasks during services.
The complete Admin's guide for managing all staff information and credentials.
Manage client Plans, Packages and NDIS claims whilst scheduling rosters and communications between clients and carers.
Cover all shift knowledge from the basics in generating shifts to the advanced in managing attendance and shift costs.
Generate and manage all information for basic programs. Edit & Update data for overlapping programs.
Awards and Allowance
Make payroll more flexible with staff award allocation and the added convenience of XERO & MYOB integration.
A quick step guide to accurately adding, reviewing and updating rates in the database.
All you need to know about ShiftCare invoicing from generating bulk invoices to exporting into XERO & MYOB.
Review your organisation's overall work flow with the assistance of a selection of tailor-made reports.
Edit & update account settings. Review and maintain account logistics.
Request and manage services with ease as a Connect Customer in ShiftCare. Oversee all service activity between carer ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accept ShiftCare invite
- Introduction to New Support Portal
- ShiftCare Help
- Subscribe to receive Shift Events within an Area
- Install Shiftcare App on your Phone
- Clockin and Clockout
- Job Board
- Invoiced Page linked to client's breakdown page and Program page
- How do I access ShiftCare?
- Why I am not receiving change password email?
- How to generate past shift?
- If a member of staff calls in sick, can I assign someone else to the shift?
- Why shift is pending (red) even though clients and staff ratios are correct?
- How to update staff attendance within a particular shift?
- Clock in and Clock out
- How to give ShiftCare access to staff who didn't have access in past?