In order to receive Shift Events e.g. Progress Notes submitted by the staff in the shift, please assign ShiftCare Area to yourself.
Note: You can assign as many areas you want. The downside of assigning more areas is that your inbox will be flooded with progress notes, update etc notifications.
How to assign areas to yourself?
Step 1: Click your name on top right of the page and hit Profile (refer to screenshot below)
Step 2: Click Edit Profile (refer to screenshot below)
Step 3: From Area drop down section, select the area that you want to assign yourself. (refer to screenshot below)
Example of notification received in your inbox.
On clicking “Link to shift”, this email will take you directly on the shift.
When will you receive notification
- When staff Clock in and Clock out.
- When staff put progress notes, feedback, incident forms.
- When staff update kms.
- When staff upload photos.
If you wish to receive selective notifications
- One option is to avoid all notifications by unsubscribing yourself from area notification.
- But, if you wish to receive selective notifications then you can also create rules within our Mail application (e.g. Outlook) to filter notifications based on subject line. Setting up Mail rules is outside the scope of this article but a quick google for your Mail application can provide further documentation.