For basic information on creating an invoice see: How to prepare an invoice
In this article you will learn how to add an additional person or business to a Client in order for you to be able to send an invoice to them.
- In the left-hand menu click on Clients and choose List
- Once the list of Clients is displayed choose the Client you wish to invoice
- Once the Client's details are displayed click on the Edit button.
- Click on the New Contact Info button to add an additional contact to a Client's details.
- Complete the relevant details.
- Click on the Save button.Once the details you entered have been saved they will be displayed alongside all of the Client's previous details.
This next section details how to create the Invoice by choosing the relevant Shifts.
- In the left-hand menu, under the Client's name you will see a sub-menu, click on Shifts to reveal the Shifts they have partaken in.
- Select the the shifts you wish to invoice. N.B. Shifts highlighted in blue have previously been invoiced.
- Clicking on the green Invoice button will display a drop-down menu giving you the option to apply Tax.
- From the drop-down menu in the centre of the screen choose which of the Client's contacts to send the invoice to.
- To generate the invoice click on the Create button.