Creating an invoice process starts by choosing a client you want to invoice. Therefore, expand Clients dropdown from lefthand navigation and then choose List. It will take you to Client List page, see image below. Select the client (by clicking on the row) you want to generate invoice for. Example: "Harris Edison" in following case.
Above will open up Client details page, Again from left hand navigation choose Shifts. Shifts will appear underneath client name, in our example it is Harris Edison. If rates have been set correctly, you will see shifts in the table as per image below. You can invoice single shift as well as multiple shifts in one go.
- Tap on the shifts you want to generate invoice. Shift colour will turn green upon selecting.
- Select "Invoice" (Bottom right). It will give you the option of "Tax inclusive" or "Tax Exclusive". Select the one that is applicable to you.
Update details before sending Invoice
- From the drop down option select the person you want to send invoice.
- Set "Payment Due" date.
- Change description (where required)
- Select Area of the client (where required)
- Select NDIA Category from drop down section. (where required)
- Tick or untick the items you want to charge.
Note:- Clicking create button converts the invoice to Unpaid without notifying the client.
Invoice sending options
|Clicking on Email buttons sends the Invoice to client (or whoever has been invoice has been addressed to). A pdf version of the invoice is also attached with the email.|
|Print will open print dialog so that invoice can either be printed or downloaded as pdf.|
View Generated Invoices
View/Print/Download Invoice Report
Generate a custom report of invoice information by applying up to 6 filters located above the list of invoices:-
- Paid invoice
- Overdue invoice
- Unpaid invoice
- Select client name,
- Select date
- Put Invoice number on top left of the page and press enter.
CSV Export and print option is available via buttons at the bottom of the page.