The Timesheet report helps you generate total hours worked or time spent working on a specific task or job by an Employee or Staff. Timesheets are primarily used for payroll.
To Access the Report
To access Timesheet Report, click Reports on the Left-Hand Menu, select Timesheet in the drop-down. In the Report page, select Start Date and End Date of the period you want to generate in the report and click Apply.
Note! If you missed selecting your Date Range, it will pull the report by default with Date Period from last time you had it opened.
About the Report
The table above, shows the tabular breakdown of Hours for all days (Weekday, Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday) and some other relevant information relating to it within the set Date Period. This presentation is significant especially that you can see actual data or quantitative information of the variables/factors. Below are the definitions of each as described in the graph.
- Standard Hours - Number of hours after which overtime is calculated, this can be set per staff through staff detail view.
- Verified Hours - Hours that have been approved/rejected by HR Manger after shift has been completed.
- Daily Overtime - Hours rendered after shift hours
- Total - sum/overall hours Staff has covered for the set period.
- Annual Leave - Number of annual leaves requested and confirmed by staff within the date period.
- Personal Leave - Number of verified personal leaves requested within the date period.
Select the Date Range. Click on the Starting Date (left calendar) and the End date of the Period you'd like to check, and then hit Apply.
If you wish to download a report, just click on the lower icons of the left-hand side of the report page.
Click on the format in which you want to download the Timesheet report. You may now forward this via email.
Note: Not every user will have open shown option. It depends on which ShiftCareplan you are on.
To print the report, click on the other icon (right side), see above. You'll then get to the Print screen page where you can choose number of copies, pages, set up margins, etc. Click on the Print button then once ready.
Download as PDF
If you like to save report as PDF. Click on the print icon and in the print dialog box as seen below, Choose destination as 'Save as PDF'. If incase its not set as default, click on Change button and select Save as PDF. Once set, click on Save.