This feature is used when rostering staff wants care-worker to accepts the shift assigned to them. "Confirmation Required" option is available on shift/program generation page.
Actions that occur after "Confirmation Required" is ticked are:-
- The assigned care-worker will be highlighted orange (As below)
- The shift will be Red in colour (State - Pending)
- Staff is required to Accept or decline the shift from their ShiftCare App.
- If the staff accepts the shift from the app, then the shift will turn green (Shift State - Booked)
- If the staff declines the shift from the app, then the shift will turn Red (Shift State - Pending).
- Office staff will receive email notification of care-workers action if they have subscribed an area to their profile. Click here to know more about this feature.