When adding/updating office-staff profiles, roles are a mandatory element that determine user access level. Access level determine:
- What ShiftCare features office-staff/user has access to
- What activity can be performed on those features (this can range from able to view to edit/update/add/archive information within the feature)
Thus, it is crucial to assign appropriate roles to all your team members.
In order to assist with determining which role to assign to each member, below is a brief summary of the most commonly assigned roles:
- Admin: Highest access level. Can edit/add/update/archive any information on any feature
- Coordinator: This access is for Team leaders/coordinators. Staff with this access can manage client details.
- HR: This access is more Staff access heavy. This access can be given to your human resources team.
- Support: This is ideally for office admins.
- Staff: Specifically assigned to care-workers for leave request and shift information access (add notes, clock in/clock out, view client documents and view general shift information (description/date/time/location/client name/))
- Kiosk: This access is for group homes. Please click on this link in order to know more about it.